What kinds of things do you do if you don't have money?

I am 18 weeks pregnant and don't have a job. I am SO bored out of my mind, every day I feel like I do absolutely nothing.

quinny89

Asked by quinny89 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Talk a walk, go to the library
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Maybe you could go walk around a park or visit a library. Start writing? Record your thoughts and feelings or make a video for the baby?
    GabsMom1

Answer by GabsMom1 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Walk....or we go to the lake alot.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• go to the library to check out books and movies, knit or crocket a baby blanket for the new baby, penpals and would only cost a stamp, go to visit a nursing home to read to the elderly, or volunteer at a hospital, visit with family or friends, plan the babys room,
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 7:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• geocaching is our newest hobby. We hike and look for hidden 'treasure on a GPS. See geocaching.com... They explain it better.
    We also go the the library A LOT and when I am a lone I prefer a book shop with coffee! Walk the mall-nothing says you have to buy!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• honestly maybe try finding a play group in your area to make play dates with, this gives you opportunities to get out and socialize and for your baby when he/she comes into the world.
    reading, movies, are other ways to pass some of the time.. or the internet.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• . There is always something to do I have no time to be bored. You're lucky lol
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 8:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• beach Im not sure where you live but the beach is always nice.
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Can yoga be considered a hobby? lol I love doing it, and there are free videos all over the web. Also, reading doesn't cost anything, and neither does writing. Those are great hobbies. Most of my hobbies are pretty expensive though- quilting and plant collecting are my two top hobbies and they keep my mad money out of my pockets, that's for sure. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Walk, clean, craft with what you have.
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 12:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2011