Hair color question , ? Orange hair .

So , My hair was dark brown , and i Bleached and dyed it blonde , My roots came out blonde , But the rest of my hair , turned orange , It looks horrible right now . Tommorrow im going to go get more bleach and dye . If i go over the orange part again , will it actually turn blonde this time , or just go lighter orange , ?

Thanks .

des11987

Asked by des11987 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• At this poit if you still want it lighter I would go professional. If you just want t to not be orange then I suggest covering it with a dark golden brown and condition condition condition. Next time go to sallies and use a straight bleach kit like white out and mix the 1-2 oz of bluing in it to keep it from turning out bronze. I have the same problem.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I had this problem when I was 15....I wanted that "beach blonde" look....turns out my hair will never be blonde....I have too many red undertones and now matter how much I tried my hair still looked orange. If your hair is the same as mine, I would suggest looking at dying it a different color.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Go spend the money you will spend on dye and bleach and add a little more for some professional results.

Answer by older at 7:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Dont add more bleach! Your hair will break off. When you are using bleach you do not ever put it on your roots until the shaft of the hair has processed. And dark brown hair takes a lot of processing to be blonde. I had 5 sessions of highlights to get my dark hair blonde. Color it back dark or go to a professional. And make sure you use a quality conditioner. Good luck!
    sparkles1986315

Answer by sparkles1986315 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• first things first.. STOP BLEACHING YOUR HAIR.. i also agree with older... Go get someone else to do it lol
    Anonymous