Pregnancy Symptoms?

Before you read any further... I am NOT asking if I am pregnant or if I could be. I already know that to know if I'm pregnant or not I need to take a test.. which I will be doing on Friday (when DH gets paid).

What I AM asking.. is how early in pregnancy certain symptoms can show up. I have been urinating about twice as often as normal, and drinking more water than normal. It's not due to diabetes, as my recent testing shows. I have been feeling nausea and heartburn for about a week now. I am also 5 days late (which is why last paycheck we bought Tampons and Midol which is now not in use. DH gets paid bi-weekly and I don't work as I am in college).

If I am pregnant.. can these be pregnancy symptoms even though it's so early or can it all be related to something else?

Gwenleona

Asked by Gwenleona at 7:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I was 7 weeks passed my pd and surprised to hear I was only 2 weeks pregnant because I had symptoms those 2 weeks. The first test was neg and the second week I tested positive with a digital. I "felt" like I was further. So yep!
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 7:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• They can be pregnancy symptoms...I had pregnancy symptoms with my daughter before I had even missed my period!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• yes the most def can i am only 6 days late and felt super pregnant peeing alot throwing up and very very sore breast !! and took 4 test today and found out i am def pregnant good luck and let us know what the test says friday
    carringfor4

Answer by carringfor4 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2011