my Nipples (help)

My nipples sometimes itch and they are alittle sore.... But it also looks like they are peeling, and their is white bumps around the nipple... is this even normal? Is that a sign of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm not really sure about the itching and peeling but my first sign of pregnancy was sore nipples
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:56 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I'm not sure about the itching. But by peeling, do you mean like little, dried up, white stuff? If so, hunnie, you're leaking and need to buy nursing bras. I'm at 27 weeks and started lactating about 2 weeks ago, and my closest friend is 28 weeks and started lactating 2 months ago.
    But yes, the sore nipples and breasts is one of the very first noticable symptoms of pregnancy.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 1:23 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• White bumps do appear on your nipples when you're pregnant. They're called Montgomery glands, and they keep the nipple from getting chapped while nursing.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:33 AM on Dec. 14, 2008