Ok so whats another way to get my kids to respect me and others?

ok so its been like almost a month living with my dad and step mom and its been great except one minute my kids are my kids next they totally turn, my boys try really hurting eachother......my 3 year old daughter is right with them screaming and whinning i cant take it anymore .....i have tried time outs, making them play with out eachother, spending time with them all together and one on one..... they haveeverything the need and want but not over doing it to where the are spoil brats....what am i doing wrong???? i feel like the worst mother ever and of course daddys around they are totally different most of the times.....but have to say they are getting brave showing them there real selfs..... PLEASE MOMMY NEEDS 911 help before i lose my mind

momof3ohboy

Asked by momof3ohboy at 8:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• I need the same help...good luck! I would really love the nanny to come to my house! LOL!
    sparkles1986315

Answer by sparkles1986315 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Sorry mama, but it sounds like they are acting out due to the change in their living arrangements. They are also testing new boundaries. Stay consistent w/ your expectations & discipline, but also look into some counseling if they are having a hard time dealing w/ not having their dad around like they were used to. This is an adjustment period, and I'm sure if handled properly, things will get better. GL! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I honestly think it's the grandparents. NORMALLY my kids are sweet, wonderful, kind, etc. kids. BUT whenever they've had any sort of time alone with my dad they come home 180 degrees different and I just want to slap them through a few walls.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• see it was me my kids father of 8 years and my three kids should have made it more clearer but the kids seem to good one minute and the next they lose it how do i get maybe nanny911 to the house?????????
    momof3ohboy

Comment by momof3ohboy (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2011