Anyone watch the show secret millionaire?

I am pretty much addicted to the show and was wondering what everyone else thought of it

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 12:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Entertainment

• i use to watch it, who wants to be a millionaire lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I liked the first two episodes and thought they were good but I've got others show that I like better so I just deleted the most recent one without even watching it. It's not a bad show though I just don't have the time to watch EVERYTHING ya know?
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I only saw the first two episodes. The one with the father/ Son was awesome... i cried too~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I watch it but I think it's staged! They just happen to stumble across these worthy places...? I think their told where to go and I think the people know whats going on. If you meet someone being followed by a movie camera acting the way the do and asking questions like that, they must know something is up!
    And why do do the millionaires act like they betrayed some great trust when they reveal the truth? It's not like their BFF's!
    But yes I do watch the show............lol!
    Torty_Mama

Answer by Torty_Mama at 12:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• The very first show and the show from last Wednesday made me cry - I blame my pregnancy hormones lol no some of those people my heart just goes out to!!!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Torty_Mama you are correct on being told where to go cause the show send them to specific places and the Watts show is no joke it really does look like that its another Compton here in Cali I don't live too far from either place and we dont drive to places even in the day its that bad
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:45 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• No should I? lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Actually I'm way to busy to be watching tv shows.. c'mon I have to spend all my time on CM lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• lol sweet that makes 2 of us
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:50 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i watch it all the while on cafemom! (i can see the TV from the computer desk!) it makes me cry and i'm not preggo,just sensitive!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2008