More photo drama...so funny i had to share this...

more less a continued of nerve of some people question and the tractor question...

well i decided to post pics from 2007-2009 on my fb to show others how i improved on my work since then and the same lady who said i stole her tractor to take pics with, i didnt hers is white in the middle of a field, the one i used was at my friends dads, orange not running with trees and weeds growing in and around. my friends idea to go take pics there.
soo now she is saying i copied her recent pics, she taken last week and posted few days ago after i posted the older pics, and one could tell they are older pics by how old my kids look in those pics, my now 4yr daughter was still a baby in these pics...like about 6 months old... now what i dont understand is how i copied her places and poses when the ones i just posted are close to 4 years old and taken in the fall of those years trees had autumn colored leaves. she is making such a big deal about it that a few friends deleted and blocked me.
does anyone else find this ignorant? i know im being a brat right now but dont care, i just find it amusing lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Seriously, who cares? I mean, even if u did steal the pictures. This woman needs a life.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2011