Werid question but thought I'd atleast ask... adult content

So here lately, not always, but on and off during the day my boobs just freaking hurt out of no where, then they will be swollen around the aerioles to the point the have a white puffy looking ring around the nipple area, and just now i am having tingling sensation around the aerioles too. This is just odd to me. I'm not pregnant that i know of so what in the world would cause this?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Health

• I should add tha tmy son is 2 1/2 so no breastfeeding occurs ;)
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Try looking up your symptoms on Web Md & then call your Dr. on Monday. Hopefully its nothing, but it needs to be checked out. GL!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• i had symptomes like that too. I had BV.. IT might not be that every woman has weird things happen for different thing.. are you SURE you cant be pregnant? got to remember NO bc is 100 percent..
    Anonymous

• No clue! First thing I tho't was that you were pregnant, but since you aren't...... I did chuckle to myself that you posted this in the "Just for Fun" category!! lol
    dragonflylovr19

Answer by dragonflylovr19 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2011