Implanation bleeding or what....

Now ladies help me out I haven't seen my cycle since April 9 and may I didn't see any thing I took a test nothing.. now June is after the 9 th an u still didn't see nothing on the 14 if April I was spotting then brown blood... then nothing it stop an I haven't seen anything else.... I hv a appt next month but ladies what should I do...symptoms mild...not to me to talk about, do every women has the frequent urination early on? But any way what do yall suggest I do to see if I'm pregnant..

msandrews2

Asked by msandrews2 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• The only way to know is see a doctor or midwife and do a blood test. It sounds like implantation bleeding to me but you never can be sure until it has been confirmed with a blood test. I would suggest seeing a doctor or midwife ASAP since the first trimester is the most vital as far as development and I wouldn't want your little one missing out on key nutrients because you don't know if you are pregnant or not. I hope this helps, you can try another hpt if you want to, you may have enough HCG in your system now if you are pregnant for it to show up.. although some women don't test positive at all doing a urine test.. everyone is different.
    ameliaduncan

Answer by ameliaduncan at 1:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2011