Confused... :(

I am on Lovenox shots for my pregnancy and 3 months after the baby is born. But, no one told me what I can and can not eat.. wht??? Is there anyone else that is on this shot that knows what we can and can not eat because I need some help please!!! And Thank You!

chinnitachinny

Asked by chinnitachinny at 9:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sorry dont know what that is hun i would ask your doc
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 9:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• The worst about it is that the medications burns to no end. You may bleed or bruise more easily while you are using this medicine. Stay away from rough sports or other situations where you could be bruised, cut , or injured. Be careful when using sharp objects, including razors and fingernail clippers. Avoid nose picking and forceful nose blowing.
    there is a large list of meds u shouldnt take as it can thin ur blood or counteract ur lovenox meds.
    http://www.drugs.com/cons/lovenox.html That site has alot of infor about this.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 1:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Thank you for the advice! :) It's is a little harder for me to eat food now because I love my veggies and I haven't found a full list of foods that are high in Vitamin K.. So the eating is harder... I would love to just be normal and not have this blood disorder.. :(
    chinnitachinny

Comment by chinnitachinny (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2011