9-10 month old feeding schedule

Just wondering what everyone's feeding schedule is like for their 9-10 month old. Just curious how much formula and food everyone's little one is getting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 4-6 bottles a day of 8 oz each - always one first thing in the morning, before & after nap, at bedtime, and whenever else. A little breakfast stuff after the first one, some lunch at lunchtime (whatever I was eating), a snack in the afternoon, and a little of what we were having for supper when we were eating supper. The less solids, the more bottles, obviously - I feed by what they want.
    Anonymous

• My 11 month old is eating 3 meals/day with a 4 oz sippy cup of formula at each, then two more "snacks" of a 4 oz cup of formula in between meals. She eats what we are having for meals, either cut up small or mashed with my fork.

Answer by missanc at 9:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• My son is 9 1/2 months old
    Breakfast-4oz. Milk w/ 4oz. baby cereal & jar of baby fruit
    Snack-some sort of fruit cut up
    Lunch-2-3oz. Milk w/ jar of baby veggies and jar of baby fruit
    Snack-6-8oz. Milk with cheerio peices or carrots or a yogurt or cheese
    Dinner-2-3oz. Milk w/ jar of meat and a jar of baby veggie and a Jar of baby fruit
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011