I feel like an 80 year old woman.....HELP!

I am 27 years old and though that's still considered young, I feel old and elderly. I have no energy to keep up with my kids...I hate the way I look, and my husband and I have been separated for a year and I feel like a crazy cat lady...without the cats lol. I've tried to get out and meet people but everything seems to be of no interest to me. How can I feel young and enjoy life?

soldierluvr0407

Asked by soldierluvr0407 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like you are a little depressed. Maybe a counselor could help. If it is your body image, join a gym or start exercising. Exercise can boost energy levels. Even something like a mini make-ever or pedicure can help. It really depends on the cause. You might have a vitamin deficiency or another health issue. However, sounds like it is more of a mental issue to me.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 9:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Ok, don't take this harshly, but what do you do to make yourself feel better about yourself? Do you work out? Do you dress yourself up? You gotta make confidence, and fake it till you make it! I have felt this same way and know how you feel. It's just your life telling you to live it up and enjoy yourself! Don't buy into depression, this is normal.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Wake up tomorrow and take a new approach to life. Start out by pampering yourself while the kids are watching some tv. It won't kill them or destroy their minds. Do your hair, do your nails (even if you just file and use clear). Treat yourself to a good breakfast and go find something to do outside the house. Maybe take a walk in the park, if too hot go to a mall and just walk around. If the kids are with you, turn it all into a game. Do alittle each week that pampers you. Doesn't take money to care for yourself. Need a haircut, see if you can get someone to just trim it or help you style it a new way. Noone around, then head to the nearest beauty school for a trim. They are supervised and won't destroy your hair. I'm 50 and I feel 22. Just enjoy your days, kids and all.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 10:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• You have to get out of the house and interact with people not just children. Get outta the house you will feel better too..
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2011