You wanna fight?

I'll fight with you. What do you want to fight about?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol..I have to assume this is a joke lol Fight? No..Debate yes? Talk around in circles...SURE :) Goodluck with your question hun.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 9:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Let's fight about circumcision, abortion, cheating, porn, gay rights and religion lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'm lovin it ladies! lol
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• margarita timeNah. I had a great day. I don't feel like fighting with anyone, but I'll have a drink with you!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• emmyandlisa - don't forget PA, breastfeeding and ERF
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 9:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• alrighty...here "I" go! lol! I have and would circumsize any of my boys because its cleaner and more attractive for when he gets older and I'm sure he'll appreciate it in the long run. Second, I dont prefer abortion not matter what happened, there is always somebody out there that could possibly take that little life in. Porn, I love porn, but I dont allow it to consume me and my other's life. I have nothing against people that are gay, just another way of life and as far as I'm concerned on that, if you have a problem with 'gay' people, you should evaluate yourself a bit closer and find out why you feel the 'need' to judge others cause it could be your 'grown' child one day :/ Religion, everybody is different, just dont assume that I am that comforting, loving, christian woman and begin to tell me that what I am doing is wrong...that's another area where you can open mouth and insert your size 15! Who's next?? hahaha!!!
    Burt929

Answer by Burt929 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Enough fights & debates here today (home, my kids), I just wanna relax...
    Anonymous

• i could prolly argue about TONS of things lol!
    jennifer_oakley

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 10:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2011