Anyone participate in Relay for life?

Wanabmommy

Asked by Wanabmommy at 9:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Wanabmommy---I sure will!!! I am so glad you are doing so well!!! This will make him keep on particpating in the walk. My grandma is a breast cancer survivor, my ex's gf's mom has cancer. I know so many people affected by cancer and some aren't so lucky to have survived. My friends 5 yr old survived a brain tumor!!! He is doing awesome. He is actually the honoray chair for our Relay for LIfe walk this year.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I haven't but my son has for 2 years. I sponsor him though and he walks with my ex bf and his girlfriend. They make a huge deal out of it and he camps out. I am proud of his involvement.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I am a cancer survivor and have attended Relay since i was diagnosed at the age of 12. Tell your family that i appreciate their dedication!! I am living proof of why cancer research is important!
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2011