Which do you prefer... long hair or short hair?

I love my hair in a bob, and since summer is here, I want to cut it back to a bob. My sister thinks long hair is sexier. I love both styles so I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks ladies!

Val

Valerie42

Asked by Valerie42 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I go back and forth - I grow my hair out and then have it cut and donate it to locks of love and start all over again.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Do whatever you love, not what someone else thinks is right. I go by face shape whether someone should have short or long hair. I choose shorter because mine has more bounce when it's shorter. Length weighs it down and it looks flat. Not a good look for me.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 10:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Think about times when your hair was short, and times when it was long. Try to recall what you liked and disliked about both lengths. That should help you decide. Ultimately, the only thing that really matters is how YOU feel about it. GL :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 10:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I've always cut my hair short, I hate it long. DH asked me to grow it out just to see how it would look, I grew it out and got a wavy perm an I like it now, however DH has been complaining lately because it seems like when we cuddle up it's either in his face, or he's laying on it and I'm complaing. So I think I'm going to cut it soon.
    AimBre

Answer by AimBre at 10:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Long hair is sexier by a longshot!
    Anonymous

• Short hair can b sexy to. I have to keep my hair short cause I get rly bad headaces.
    MommyAngel143

Answer by MommyAngel143 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• LONG
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 10:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I like short for me- I also where a bob-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I like my hair to be shorter..like about halfway between my chin and mid-neck..any shorter I wouldn't dare try,..long hair has never been for me. Dh wants me to grow it out, but I have thick hair and don't want it long. Lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 12:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Ultimately u got to do what makes u happy. I'm in the same bat, I guess , when in doubt grow it out.I wish I knew more to tell
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 5:53 AM on Jun. 26, 2011