BRACELETS!! :)

I made 14 bracelets for my sis in law, to show support for her families.cancer.walk. It was all my idea, but she never picked them up. Im so sad :(. Maybe it was a crazy kid like idea. I dont know. Well ladies what can I di with this bracelets. I do go to get infusions at a cancer center myself.for iron.. Should I share them there? I just like to know some ideas.

ivelisse3

Asked by ivelisse3 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Health

• I'd love to see hem! And yes, I would share them when you got o your appts.
    adelaidesmom

Answer by adelaidesmom at 10:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I agree, give them to people that it will be greatful for them. It may cheer up the people at the cancer center! Also I'm sorry about your SIL. Is she just a b---- or was it just bad timing? 2 of my SIL's are b----'s. They're 15, snide, and mean as hell. Also their mother could care less about how they treat other people. However my 3rd SIL is 13 and she isn't bad at all. Maybe the twins have a vendetta against me... Who knows? Good luck with your bracelets!
    Anonymous

• That was very rude of her, and ungrateful.
    You should post some pics, maybe you can make some extra $$$
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 10:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2011