need to see what everyone else thinks

okay i was only 4weeks pregnant when i miscarried now im not bleeding and im wanting to try again do you think it would be okay to the doc didnt say i couldnt and they no im wanting to try again and would it be real easy to get pregnant now

Autumn634

Asked by Autumn634 at 1:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes, try again. if your body is not ready, you won't get/stay pregnant. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• They recommend a three month wait period before getting pregnant after miscarrying. Call your Doctor to confirm when it is a good time to conceive again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Go ahead and try! If it doesn't work out, you can always try again :)
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 1:10 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• is it easy to get pregnant now
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 1:30 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Wow im shocked by all those answers:

" Anonymous say:
    yes, try again. if your body is not ready, you won't get/stay pregnant."

sick.. absolutely... if your body is not ready you will have a miscarriage again.. no big deal.. thats what anonymous is trying to say.

its an unborn life you guys are talking about.

you should wait at least 1 year after a miscarriage. but you have about 12k other questions with the same question open where i told you the exact same thing.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:56 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• If you feel ready, I say go for it. There aren't any medical reasons to wait. The doc may say to wait until you've had a period, because it makes it easier for them to figure out your due date if you DO get pregnant right away. Do what's best for you. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:31 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Go talk to your doctor and get a clear, precise answer. "Should I try to get pregnant again now? Yes or no."

Answer by gdiamante at 4:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I did alot of research on this after I miscarried & most of what I found says that you should wait at least 3 menstrual cycles before trying to conceive again to allow your body time to heal.
    SLG627

Answer by SLG627 at 4:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I had a baby on 7/31/08 and I am now 2 months pregnant. So I do think it was ok. The dr that delivered my son told me to wait at least 6 months, but my midwives said it was fine for me to get pregnant again as soon as I had 1 normal period. Well, I didn't and they are still happy for me. I was 19 weeks when I had my son. So you should be fince since you were still in the first month.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2008