I think my marriage is over

i dont know what to do...we had a big fight and we havent made uo. i cant even look at him. he dont seem bothered by this at all. i dont wanna be with someone that dont wanna see me happy...marriage

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Ugh
    adelaidesmom

Answer by adelaidesmom at 10:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• iid go out with some friends for a few hrs give u both a chance to cool off then u can talk about what happened with a clear mind and hopefully u two can resolve things good luck
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yes, I'd say that wouldnt be a very good idea really.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• You have to figure out if you love him more than you're mad at him. Thats how I get through a lot of my arguements with my dh...even when he's totally wrong and wont see it. Do I love him more than I hate what he did?? Etc...its tough sometimes, but you have to decide whats best for you! Good luck!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I wouldn't want to be with someone like that either. Find out what his proplem is and if he can't fix it or do anything about and doesn't want your help. And still won't make you happy Then I would walk out. Who needs him.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• being happy is what matters. if your not happy then trust me no matter how hard you try or how good you acting is your kids will know and be affected. I would definatley try to bring this up and refrain from yelling even though you will want to. if you cant fix the problem, if nothing gets better than do a seperation and if your happier like that stay like that. and dont mistake the inital lonlieness for unhappiness. Its hard at first, but if its not meant to work out then roll with it. you'll be ok. just remember you have to be happy.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 11:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Well, what was the fight about? How long ago did you fight? Just because he is acting like it's not bothering him doesn't mean it's not. Maybe he's still mad at you, and acting like this to piss you off. IDK. I don't think men are as simple minded as they say they are. Just because you had a huge fight and aren't talking yet doesn't mean your marriage is over, it doesn't mean he doesn't want to see you happy. Not unless there is a whole bunch you aren't telling here. My hubby and I have huge fights every now and then, doesn't mean our marriage is over. It's not. We had a huge fight several months ago, I wouldn't talk to him, or look at him for about a week. We made up eventually. Clear your head and talk with your hubby. That's all you can do for now.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I would ask him why he isnt bothered or doesnt care about seperating.?
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• hardest thing for me is to amdit my faults, so if you are in wrong for anything start with an "im sorry" admit your fault if any to begin to make up.
    mamaslearning

Answer by mamaslearning at 2:21 AM on Jun. 26, 2011