Signs of Pregnancy?

Ok, so I am about 4-6 days before my period usually starts. Starting about 3 days ago, I have been experiencing mild cramping, a little nausea, a few dizzy spells, and most unusually, spotting. Cramping for a couple of days about 1 week before my period is normal, but these feel different and are more common. This is the first time I have ever spotted. I don't have any breast tenderness or anything but a few days ago, I had to go to the bathroom constantly-I had never had to go so much before! But that just lasted 1 day (the day after I had to go more than usual, but it wasn't that drastic)

It has consumed my thoughts and I have come up with explainations for every single symptom, but it just seems so random. Nothing is super extreme, but then I have always had a really strong stomach (so nausea, for example, rarely results in throwing up).

I guess I just need some thoughts! Thanks!

ru4art2

Asked by ru4art2 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You could be pregnant..take one of those early pregnancy tests..if that's negative and your symptoms persist..take another one after you officially miss your period..if its negative again you could just be coming down with something and you should see your doctor..good luck
    devsmom98

Answer by devsmom98 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I say that its still to early....the majority of the time ur symptoms will hit at week 5-8weeks. But.....ur usual first symtoms is fatigue, nausea, and just feeling at odds. Taking a test after u miss ur period will be ur best bet.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 12:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Well the bleeding has gotten worse, so I have started thinking I am just getting my period early. However, if I am, it is totally backwards than my normal period, I am on BC and have done a pretty decent job staying on track, plus I have never been early while on the pill. Last time I got real sick, my period was late-not early. Also, today I was dealing with nausea all morning and into the afternoon. So totally confused :-/

I know that I just won't know until I take a test, but since that isn't for about a week, and I haven't experienced anything like this before, I just felt like I needed to get some opinions who have been there. So...thanks everyone for your help and patience! I truly appreciate it!
    ru4art2

Comment by ru4art2 (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I would call your Dr and tell them whats going on and get an appt. If it turns out to be your period I would get checked just to make sure you don't have a cyst or anything else wasn't going on.
    Good luck! I hope you get the result you want!
    mopargurl

Answer by mopargurl at 11:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2011