• In the Spotlight:

Any ideas for this type of party

Baby girls 1st birthday! I want this type of theme but i have no creative decorating ideas, recipes that go with the theme,i need help i dont want  to change the theme =(

i have her outfit planned. a few decorating ideas because this picture, i have the cake i want, few other things.

jennifer_oakley

Asked by jennifer_oakley at 10:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe you can find zebra plates or polka dot plates. I would use tulle around the tables ( use a staple gun..I think thats what they are called) have it hang down like a skirt ....I would make some tutus out of the tulle and have all the girls wear one. Look on youtube for ideas or etsy .you will find lots of tutu ideas there. I would definitely do it myself cause it can be pricey buying them off of etsy.com
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 10:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Boas get pink, white & black ones.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• go to familyfun.com. they have all kinds of ideas and helpful recepices. i've got a bunch of their mags.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• omg i love it!!!!! i agree with suzzanna
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 10:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2011