Pregnant so soon!??!

Well, its official, I am pregnant with my 2nd. I am very nervous since my 1st is only 9 months. I am just wondering how hard it will be having an 18 month old and a newborn. what do you guys think?? How did you deal with the all the stress?

MommyMerKinsX2

Asked by MommyMerKinsX2 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hehe mine are 16 months apart and my brother and I are 1 year exactly (same b-day, different years)

it's rough but it'll be so much easier if you get them both on the same schedule! new born stage is harder because little one will sleep so much and possibly get woke up by older one, or even little one waking in the night may wake older one. But after that stage is over, get them taking naps at the same time! it's a life saver and a sanity saver!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:05 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• lol, i got pregnant when my son was 7 months! it's really not that bad, the main key is to keep your kids on a schedule. i got my DD on a schedule at 3 weeks, so since then they both have been on the same schedule, eating, taking naps, and going to bed all at the same time. only slight difference is my DD eats more, so she wakes up in the middle of nap time, but goes right back to sleep. they both take one long 3-4 hour nap. GL and congrats!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• lol i dont know im trying to get pregnant with my second right now, let me know any tips lol
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• dont feel bad my son is 16 and a half months and I am roughly due with our daughter anytime in the next month :-)

wanna be buddies?????
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• You just do. My daughters are 10.5 months apart. I was pregnant at my 6 week check up.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 8:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• LOL I found out I too was preggo with my second daughter and fourth baby when my daughter was nine months old, and she is due any time. You can add me if you want and I can let you know how it goes...The part I have found the hardest before birth is carrying baby girl around with this huge gut, and having no room for suggles or rocking...she is def starting to notice my belly...and oddly enough seems to be showing interest in BFF'ing again and I weaned her as soon as I found out I was preggo...lol Silly babies!!
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 4:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2008