Why am I so weird??

I dont know whats wrong with me..I know its ME and not the other people but I dont know what im doing wrong. Everytime I try to make friends with people I ended up getting the shaft..they prefer another friend to me and the two will sit there and talk and only look at eachother like they want me to go away. They will make plans with just eachother right in front of me, or be like hey come over and lets have some beers while im sitting there talk to the other person but wont invite me. I try to be outgoing and nice and invite them to do stuff and everything I can think of but no matter what people always ignore me and think im weird..it makes me cry and it hurts so much :( I just want to have a friend. I dont know whats wrong with me or why im soo weird, but obviously its not them and its me because it keeps happening over and over with different people..im always the outcast..and people always give me weird looks when I try to talk like why are you speaking?? Sometimes I just really hate myself and I wish I could be normal..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I feel the same way except I don't really have friends ...period. one of my best friends moved 12 hrs away. Im not really a social person. At all. I wish I was outgoing, free spirited and blah blah blah ..but im not and theirs nothing I can do to change it. Maybe you can find someone like you. Like if you're at the mall and you see someone by themselves not saying much. Maybe u can stoke up a conversation. You're not weird in my opinion you just pick friends that suck lol
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 10:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I feel the same way too, growing up and even now at times in my adult life. I feel like all my relationships except my hubbs has failed and he has even made a comment about it when we got in a argument one time. Something about him being the only one who can deal with me or something to that effect. It does hurt, but I use to be really depressed and now I just try not to let it affect me to that point.

I wish I had some really great advice for you, but I struggle with who I am too, so I'm not the one to give any advice. I really do hope that you can figure out a way to move past it. good luck.
    Anonymous

• I have ONE friend and she's 3 hours away so other than talking on the phone I dont talk to anyone, I mean yeah my DH but he works ALOT because I'm home with the kids. I talk to a few people in my class at school but not many people close to my age. I used to have friends but they all sucked and didnt want to spend all their time with someone that has two kids. It sucks I know, maybe taking some classes at a rec center or something would help you meet people that have the same interests as you? Idk I wasnt always like this so I kinda suck at dealing with it. I spend my time with my kids. I miss having friends too.
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• i know what you mean. half the time i don't know what to say and if i do talk they don't want to hear it. everyone i thought was a friend just used me in someway. i've gotten into the habit of just not wanting to talk to people when i go out. i have three kids and everyone i know they live at bars. i'm not much for that scene everyday. i might go to one ance a month IF i can find a sitter. so i normally stay home, take the kids to the park or to the library or shopping.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2011