Why am I so weird??

I dont know whats wrong with me..I know its ME and not the other people but I dont know what im doing wrong. Everytime I try to make friends with people I ended up getting the shaft..they prefer another friend to me and the two will sit there and talk and only look at eachother like they want me to go away. They will make plans with just eachother right in front of me, or be like hey come over and lets have some beers while im sitting there talk to the other person but wont invite me. I try to be outgoing and nice and invite them to do stuff and everything I can think of but no matter what people always ignore me and think im weird..it makes me cry and it hurts so much :( I just want to have a friend. I dont know whats wrong with me or why im soo weird, but obviously its not them and its me because it keeps happening over and over with different people..im always the outcast..and people always give me weird looks when I try to talk like why are you speaking?? Sometimes I just really hate myself and I wish I could be normal..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm weird as hell. Join the club.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Invite me to be your friend. I want to be your friend. I feel like that some times too.Please I want to be your friend.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I want to be friends, trust me your not the only one who feels that way...it just feels like it. :)
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Nope. You are not alone. I have my times like that too. I move on from people like that. If I'm not their kind of people then they are not my kind of people either and it's mutual,,lol.. You shouldn't have to feel uncomfortable around people who are supposed to be 'friends".
    You're welcome to message me as well. That's up to you. :-)
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• There probably isnt anything wrong with you maybe they are shallow or want more of a partier friend, and that may not be you. etc. Dont limit yourself to be friends with someone, you deserve a good true friend who likes you for you. If they dont I wouldnt worry about it. You always have your friends here at CM! If you join a group for moms in your area, I bet you could find some great friends there. You will also have things in common so it wouldnt be awkward. You deserve better! GL!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Heck, we're all probably weird. Let's create a group! As for how those ppl treat you, it's THEM not you. Find other friends.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• U r "normal" if there's such a thing. We're all different but all "normal". If s.o. doesn't want to be yr friend it's THEIR loss - just think of it like that each time.
    stace101

Answer by stace101 at 6:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• aw you're not alone. i feel the exact same way sometimes even with my own family
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Well first you need to join the club because I am weird as hell but the difference between me and you is that i love it and it seems that you hate it? First off please tell em why do you want to be normal like the majority?Don't be afraid to be different and it seems your just wanting to fit in to groups that are not like you. You have to find people that likes things that you do and thinks outside of the box. i don't have allot of friends at all because its my choice and I only let a few people in to my world. my motto is i rather have 1 or 2 close friends that I can trust over 20 associates that i cant trust.Be yourself and you will attract a good friend and the others you want but embrace being different don't hate it!
    beauti_ful

Answer by beauti_ful at 2:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• 1. Could you have some physical problem like bad breath, or too good looking? It looks like people are trying to exclude you, this could be a reason. Or already you're getting a reputation where you are as being weird (according to others)? Their behaviour seems a bit passive-aggressive to me.
    2. If it could be a reputation problem, try and go to outings like meetup.com, and see how people react, when no one knows you. If there's nothing happening close to where you are, that's as well, travel somewhere where no one will know you, to see if you notice a difference.
    3. Are you trying too hard? This puts people off. Be polite, don't smile too much, and don't go out of your way and be nice. You could be surprised by people's reaction. Enjoy being on your own, be comfortable with it,
    4. You are different from them. That's likely the case of a lot of people's experience on this thread. Then you have to find people more like you.
    Eneia

Answer by Eneia at 10:43 AM on Jul. 26, 2011