Loss in sexual interest since miscarriage?

My husband and I haven't been trying to get pregnant very long, and at first the thought of having another baby got me really "going" and I wanted to have sex all the time. I conceived within my first cycle and lost the baby. Now I still want another child just as much, but I have completely lost all sexual appetite, almost as though I don't want to do it at all, ever. Has anyone else experienced this?

cypressandsage

Asked by cypressandsage at 10:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Not exactly, but you may want to have your hormones checked -- especially your progesterone level. Low progesterone can make it difficult to sustain pregnancy, and reduce libido. That was what (after almost a year) was found to be the cause of my similar difficulty. Hope this helps, and GL :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2011