Did Brook or Ruby the "fertility psychics" predict correctly for you?!

Brook said i would conceive or find out I was pregnant in May/June with a boy. Ruby said I would conceive or find out in July/Aug with a girl. The only way they can both be right is if I conceive this week (3dpo) and find out the 1st week of July by missing my period!
Id be a nut case until that first ultrasound assuming if they were right thered have to be twins in there! ;)

Did either of them predict correctly for you?

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Ruby said I would get pregnant in August so we will see. Who is Brook?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• She is another fertility psychic I found online. :)
    pinkcicle709

Comment by pinkcicle709 (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Cool. Ruby was really nice. I'm curious if they always tell people they are going to get pregnant or if they ever tell anyone they never will.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Ruby said I would concieve sometime between August and October of this year, so we shall see. But from what I have heard she is right with a lot of the women on here. I have not heard of Brooke though.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Ruby said I would conceive or get a POSITIVE TEST in June/July of this year. She said it would be a boy. I don't know though because I am still waiting on AF after stopping BC pills. We shall see.
    mamato2gagirls

Answer by mamato2gagirls at 9:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2011