What to do?

Ok I have this woman who thinks she can talk bad about me calling me a lazy no good brat and so forth. Talks bad about my husband because he is a computer nerd. Instead of speaking what I have to say because it is so hard because I don't want to see her. I am going to write a letter, Any ideas on what I can say I am having a hard time coming up with something, She talks bad about my four year old son to his face even says he is a spoiled brat and shouldn't get everything you want. I am very angry and don't know what to say. can anyone help. Please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Be the better person
    Let it go

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I would say what you feel and read it out loud then burn it people like that seldom care about who they are hurting she is childish and so not worth the wasted effort trust me I used to fight that battle and it never stopped sometimes the best thing you can do when she talks to your four year old is tell your four year old to say and mommy says someone your age should not pick on four year olds.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I dont know who she is, but it sounds like she simply needs to be removed completely from your lives. But, assuming thats not possible, like shes family maybe..., I would explain calmly that what goes on in your home is your business. If you and your hubby want to be lazy and nerdy...thats your business...no one elses. If you want to run marathons, or hold banquet dinners...thats you business...no one elses. As far as speaking about your son or TO YOUR SON, thats unexcuseable. Even if he is spoiled, who the hell does she think she is saying something like that to your child. I would explain that what she says about me or my husband just shows how pathetic and immature she is, but speaking low of a CHILD is unexcusable and something that will NOT be ignored or tolerated any longer. Even if shes family, she would be removed from my life, and especially my childs life if she didnt change her attitude. I've been there.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Thanks to everyone I will not let it go though she has hurt me to many times she is not family and I don't like what she does to my child I just dont know what to do because I have no one to talk to so thats why I write what I feel on this, thanks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• i suggest not writing a letter... an email may be better.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2011