Do you know what the best spray tan for your home is?

I do! lol I just bought this really cool stuff and thought I'd like to share because a few people have asked on here what self-tanners are great. So...I got it from Sally's for 12.99! It's the Airbrush Tanning at Home Tanning System. I will say though that it IS messy. So you have to do it in the shower or lay a few towels down so you don't get the floor messed up. It's easy to clean up though. My color already looks REALLY awesome. And it's supposed to get darker in a couple hours. And did you know that you are supposed to put moisturizer on your knuckles, cuticles, elbows, knees, and feet to prevent discoloring? Shoot! I didn't know that and I've used so many tanning lotions! lol

Also, I suggested to a couple people on here that the brand Sun works VERY well. And it does trust me. But it's 40 and you need to buy the moisturizer with it or you have to put that stuff on everyday. So its like 80 bucks total. This is a bargain! Forreal.

Btw I am NOT advertising lol I am just super excited about this stuff I got and thought I'd share :)

Oh and one more thing....I am naturally SUUUUUPER pale. This stuff is awesome!

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I like to use Jergen's natural glow lotion. it kinda smells, but I like it
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2011