• In the Spotlight:

Dream my husband was birthing a baby??? PLZ HELP.

i'm ttc and don't usually have pregnant dreams but last night i had a vivid dream that my husband was birthing our baby. what could this mean??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• that you had a dream about your hubbs having a baby. dreams are just a way of sorting out information as your sleep.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:18 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I think it means that you've been watching to much on TV about that guy / girl...idk...having a baby. I had a dream when I was pregnant that I played for the Dallas Cowboys. I had a shoulder pads, the helmet..the works except my football pants weren't pants at all ..they were daisy dukes shorts. Scary thing is.....You DO NOT want to see all this in Daisy Dukes....lmao!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• well i have another way of defining dreams, for me it's whatever's in the back of my head, or whatever i thought of/did that day. like i once had a reoccuring dream that i was pregnant, and i could feel the baby moving in my stomach, it felt so real, i woke up freaking out that i was. i calmed down when i finally realized it was a dream. now normally i wouldn't freak out about that, but i just had a baby, and doctor says if i get pregnant again, it means it could be my life. so my guess is i dreampt that because each time i had sex i would fear that the birth control didn't work and i would get pregnant, and i was able to "feel" the movement because i had just had a baby. i really hope this helps in any way...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Having babies also "translates" into a change or something new. If you're ttc, it makes sense that you're dreaming of babies and your husband. Of course, it could be too that you're thinking it would be nice for HIM to give birth to your baby... :)
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 10:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2008