What is your biggest pet peev at a big events?

do you get upset at people with strollers? do you hate when people stop to chat in the middle of the walk way? or are you a mom w a baby or young children in a stroller and it seems like people are always running out in front of you?

dancingthrulife

Asked by dancingthrulife at 11:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My biggest pet peeve is crowds and the damn parking!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• People always cutting you off or running into you...that is what always seems to happen to me when I am at events.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• mine would to be the teens who are rude and disrespectful wandering around alone. we just came from a family friendly event. they had a live band playing classical and movies tunes. i really what there for them.. a huge flash mob ran in front of where i was sitting w my three daughters, a bit down the pathway. prolly a fight that someone texted to another friend. on and on..they were swearing and just walking right in front of folks who were there to watch or listen to the music. some of them even had pop bomds and were throwing them down. ugh...
    i do know there are teens out there who are sweet and caring. they were not at the event my family was at tonight.
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• ooo when you wear flip flops and someone is so close to you not paying attention they step on your shoe... i have almost fallen a few times like that. a few times i was big preggo!
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I don't like when people cut you off in a store or walking at the mall
    lattemom1

Answer by lattemom1 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• People kicking your chair in the back or sitting way to close..Personal space pleaseeee! Difference is, I always always say something. Be aware of whats going on around you...its simple common sense.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 2:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2011