Fetal movement

ok so i am 26 weeks along and if i should lay on my left side, my son {i think he is} standing on my side and i cant figure out if it is kicking or puntching but it isnt like the other movements hes had. it tickles and feels just so weird but they are fast,and contiunous. i didn thave this with my first and its just so strange bc it literally feels likes he is tap dancing...any suggestions what he is doing?
i am assuming it is his feet that is causing this action bc in our last ultrasound wensday his head was almost downward on the mid right second..

bamamommy2009

Asked by bamamommy2009 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• OH i had this with my first haha. it's immature nervous system. don't worry its def normal
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Lol I had that happen to and that was how my son woke me up on my wedding day :) lol how cute
    MommyAngel143

Answer by MommyAngel143 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

MommyAngel143

Answer by MommyAngel143 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I don't know what it is, but my son did it too.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 11:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yup they usually have invoulantary movement.....its just baby movin around.....if u have a midwife, they usually will teach you how to track your babys placement. Its a neat process. I watched a friend do it but havent learned it myself.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 12:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2011