Embarrassing story do you have one?

So my husband and I went shopping for wrapping paper and we got Hannah Montana for his parents who really cannot stand her lol and that is just my husbands sense of humor. Well we had stayed up late wrapping gifts in our bedroom so when we were done we just got undressed and got into bed and went to sleep. The next morning we got up to go take a shower, I went pee while hubby started the water, when I got up I noticed in the toilet that there was red I thought I may have lost the rest of my mucus plug since I just entered my 9th month of pregnancy hubby turned around and saw it got excited thinking ok this baby will come any time now, well hubby decided to examine it a little closer it turned out to be a piece of Hanna Montana wrapping papper that had been stuck to me.

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 1:29 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL Funny story! I have a really embarrising story too..... Well when my oldest son was 16 ,we got him a gerbil and days later it was gone out of his cage we was looking for it for days, well my son was sleeping on the floor and he was wearing loose boxers shorts Im almost blind. I was in the kitchen and pouring coffee and I noticed that something was by his upper leg I said to my self its the gerbil so i got a broom and poked it! well it was NOT the gerbil my son yelled DUDE WHAT are you doing with my balls....LOLOLOL You talk about being embaressed. LOL
    kathy067j

Answer by kathy067j at 5:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• ahahaha wow thats pretty funny, Ive got one, So me, my hubby, and our friends cody and ariel were hanging out. Well the baby was asleep and we needed a few things from the store so we sent the boys. They ended up in the checkout line with a plunger, whipped cream, and condoms....lmao they had the walmart people laughing behind their backs the whole way out haha
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 1:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• aww that sucks! gosh when i was like 8 months i was like "okay I'm SO done being pregnant!" lol well lemme think for a little about my own story lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Where do you want me to start. LOL! I have a great story back in the day. My daughter was about 6 I'd say. I was working at a hospital and happened to run into the Administrator's Secretary at a local clothing store. I was standing there talking to her while my daughter was looking thru the racks. She brought me up an outfit and asked if I would buy it for her. I said, "No, go put it back". When this lightening bolt from hell shot up the floor to my daughter, who yelled, "Well, if daddy wouldn't spend all the money on beer, we might have some money to buy this with!!!".... I thought I'd go in the next business day to find a fruit basket on my desk!! LOL! I never could figure out what made her say that at that particular moment, because she never said anything like that before or again for that matter. TOO FUNNY!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Oh I was at the grocery store one time when I was pregnant and looking at the fruits.. my hubby was somewhere with the cart so when I felt him come back standing next to me I was like, "Honey.." And I saw him look at me from the corner of my eye so I kept going, "Honey which one should I get?" LOL when I looked up the guy I thought was my hubby was just standing there looking at me like "wth?"
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• When I was 14 I really had a huge crush on this boy at my church. I spent hours doing my hair and make-up just right and picking out the right thing to wear every Sunday morning. This one Sunday morning I chose to wear a blouse with pearl buttons and a wrap-around skirt. This guy was chosen to collect the offering that morning and when he came to me, he leaned in real close and said something to me, but I didn't hear him. I made it look as if I did: smiled sweetly and nodded. He tried to say something again, and again, I didn't hear him and again pretended to hear him. Well, he moved on to the next row and I looked down and found my pearl buttons had popped unbuttoned exposing my bra and well, everything in them!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I am so laughing at everyones story that was great and to sweet with my son I could have stayed pregnant with him forever lol but with my daughter I have been saying I am done for the past 2 months now lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• uh huh babylove it sure was an accident huh? lol jk
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• please tell me you at least got a date after that babylove
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:44 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Part II - Same day and place. At church - just showed everyone my boobs and then we had Sunday School. My class was taught by a man and there were 3 other boys in my class along with me. We had these old fold up wooden chairs to sit on. I was sitting on mine and somehow, the strings of my wrap around skirt got wedged into the chair. I couldn't find a slip that morning and well, when I stood up to leave class, my skirt stayed with the chair and I was standing there in nylons and panties! The boys were laughing so hard at me, I thought they would bust!! My crush offered to help me - which made it all the more embarrassing!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2008