Husband's dream - what do you think...

A couple weeks ago he said he wanted to separate. I told him let's try one more time and I would change my nagging etc and basically let him get away with his horrible habit- pot smoking.

Everything has been good but last night he said he had a terrible dream;that somebody had kid napped me and the kids and he was trying to get us back.

You think it had to do with trying to separate from me recently?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• could be. i usally have that same dream when we are fighting. it could be his subconsion telling him not to make rash choices.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 11:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• It could be nothing or it could be something. That's just it. No one really knows about dreams and what they are or what they mean. It could be his conscience bothering him, then again it could just be because that's what he was worrying about all day or before bed or who knows. We wish we understood dreams better.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Ya, I would say thats his subconscience telling him he may lose you. I would not settle with the pot smoking thing, you don't want to lose your kids over something stupid like that!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Dreams are a way of helping you work things out. I think he threatened you with a separation to get what he wanted, and he got it. But, he still worries about losing you. If you don't like the pot smoking, he needs to limit it, at the very least. Even though a great many people think it should be legal, it's not right now. You have kids, they should come before his habit that could cost you your kids.
    There are books that explain dreams, and, you can google the meaning of dreams.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yes IMO dreams mean something..Ive dreamed of relatives passing away..etc..and it has came true! he could be feeling bad about what he said!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2011