Gallbladder Question

I have read online and I have a lot of the symptoms of Gallbladder problems. I dont have insurance so I dont want to go to the ER and I cant afford to go to a Dr. Has anyone had problems with their gallbladder? If I go to the ER what do you think they will do? Im worried they will tell me to go see a specialist or something. We just do not have the money for it. I have pain in my right to middle of my stomach. But its not so bad that Im crying. but I do notice the kind of dull sharp tinges. I just dont know what to do.

Ambear72

Asked by Ambear72 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Health

• The hospital will either set up a payment plan or file for medicaid for you. You don't need a specialist for gallbladder but you might need a surgeon. Go have it checked. Just tell them you don' t have insurance. They will take care of it. They can't turn you away
    Anonymous

• Thanks for your advice. We cant get medicaid we tried. The kids have it but we make to much (have to earn less then $537 a month) for Me and my hubby to get it, but there might be something else we can do to get help.

Do you think there is a chance they will keep me and do it this weekend or do you think they will have me go see a surgeon?
    Ambear72

Comment by Ambear72 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• They wouldn't operate in the ER, they would rush you into surgery if it needed to be removed. They might be able to work with you on the cost, but like PP said, they can't turn you away. Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• doesn't seem like gallbladder prob to me, i had that few months after my dghtr was born and it is an intense pain that will last for several minutes it even made me a little short on breath could hardly speak when i called my mom on the phone for help,
    mamaslearning

Answer by mamaslearning at 2:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Try taking a probiotic daily for a month. Align GI & Sustenex are good brands. You could just have an intestinal blockage.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2011