I NEED HELP PAYING MY HOUSE NOTE DO ANYONE KNOW OF ANY WEBSITES THAT CAN HELP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• If you were to find one, I would strongly suggest you stay far away from it. Unfortunately, the only way to save your home is to talk with your mortgage company and/or the bank. Try to make some type of arrangement with them, or even talk to them to find out what your options are. If you cannot afford your payment and are behind, check with friends and relatives to see if they can help you out. By taking out loans, pay day loans, title loans, etc.. you are only making a bad situation worse.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• m-avi has given you some sound advice.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• check with your local human service dept for your area. good luck!
    dancingthrulife

Answer by dancingthrulife at 2:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• My mom is in the same position, she is also a very savvy mortgage broker. She wouldn't be in the position that she is in except that some things came up in her life that have put her home on the line for foreclosure. She said come July first some laws will change forcing banks to try to help people keep their homes. My mom is going to put her home up for short sale, this will buy her possibly six months time (minimum 3 months), she is going to come up with the money during this time & if she can't she will sell and avoid a foreclosure on her credit. She is a smart women, so I thought I would throw it out there for you. Good luck!
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 5:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2011