About being 3 months pregnant

what does it feel like when your three months pregnant? symptons Signs any pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• type three months pregnant into your browser and you will find TONS of information:) I am 8 weeks pregnant now and feel exhausted, nauseated and cranky. I get light headed and occasional ligament stretching pains if I stand up too quickly. This is my third pregnancy. I already have a tiny bump (but it is mostly me being constipated and bloated).
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I am about 4 months pregnant and everything is starting to go back to normal. Other than wanting to sleep all the time and the going to the bathroom a million times its actually starting to be enjoyable. My belly is rounder and harder. and this is my first pregnancy so everything is new and exciting!
    Maggieluv02

Answer by Maggieluv02 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• your uterus will pop out of your pelvis, and appear just above the pubic bone. As the weeks pass, it will continue to grow into your abdomen.

sickness (nausea and vomiting) and fatigue , heartburn,Skin changes, Acne is also a side effect of hormonal changes, and it's a common symptom at 12 weeks pregnant
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 12:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I was woundering, can You feel the baby at all? I try to listen to a heart beat, I hear mine I was woundering If you could hear the little ones heart ?does breast milk come in? I know I can look all this up But I would rather hear from other newly Mothers!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Once you hit your second trimester...which is in a few weeks...14 weeks....you will start having more energy, increased libido, possible heart burn and back pain.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Usually even with a Doctors dopler unless ur TINY TINY u cant hear until about 16weeks...with the ones we can buy at walmart etc. usually not untill about 34weeks plus cause it picks up so much noise.IF u have a stethascope by 25weeks u can hear (possibly) the heartbeat. As of feeling the baby it depends on how ur uterus sets on when u feel baby...i felt my son at 18weeks and i felt my first flutters with this one at about 16-17weeks( u always do things sooner durring pregnancy with 2nd 3rd 4th etc. pregnancies) My breast milk didnt come in with my son till a few days after he was born(5weeks early) ........with this one i am 29weeks and IM still not leaking ike other moms I know. Just depends on the mama.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 1:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2011