Toothache a pregnancy symptom?

I'm not asking if I'm pregnant.. My prd is 1 day late so I'm pretty sure I am.
Anyway, for the past week I've had a dull ache in my bottom, front teeth. Anyone ever had a symptom like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy has nothing to do with your teeth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Well in like 3 months or so the baby will start taken the calcium out of your body and yes you then can have a lot of pain in your teeth but I really don't think it will start this early not trying to be mean but go and see a dinist
    Everettsmom163

Answer by Everettsmom163 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• sounds like a toothache to me.. good luck
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• When you are pregnant, your gums tend to become sore & can possibly bleed when you brush your teeth (even when using a soft bristled brush). My teeth just stopped bothering me a few weeks ago, make sure you see a dentist (to at least get your teeth cleaned once before your baby is born & to make sure that nothing is seriously wrong with your teeth) -make sure to avoid the x-rays, though. Good Luck :) Hope this helps.
    orangeblossom28

Answer by orangeblossom28 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2008