Cheap flights?

Anyone know of a place where I can find a really cheap flight? I am trying to fly from either San Fransisco or Sacramento to Denver. I haven't seen my sister in a year and half and she hasn't even been able to see my daughter yet (my daughter is almost 9 months old now). Also my father is having surgery in July and I would like to go there around that time. I am going to try to get a military hop flight (free for me bc my hubby is military and I am as well), but you can't always get one to where you want in the time frame that you want, and since I work I need a set time frame. I would need a ticket less than $250 round trip.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 11:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• Good luck girl flights are so high right now. Let me know if you find something as I was looking for cheap flights as well and found nothing under 500 UGH
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• You can try Orbitz, that's usually where I buy my tickets. I honestly don't know if you're going to find a flight anywhere for under $250 though. You might get lucky, so who knows!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• cheaptickets.com
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011