for those of you who have had c-sections how do you do it to shave in the cut?

i've tried shaving and nairing and the hairs are still sticking out of the scar and I cant really reach them how do u do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Honestly....im nervous about mine.i just trim what i can until i feel comfortable enough to shave it all. im sure it is fine to shave over it after a certain period of time.my sister had surgry and had a scar in that area and she was brave enough to shave over it with in no time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• have you tried tweezers? im not sure what else to suggest...
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:54 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• yeah i try shaving it but since it still looks like I just got it even though its been 4 yrs i cant reach those hairs, the cut looks like when you put two fingers toether the line in between, it doesnt look like a normal scar you cant see it because it still looks freshly made.======
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Use some cream bleach for facial hair on it. It will bleach the hairs, that way even though you can't get it out, no one else can see it.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:01 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I wouldn't touch it until it's healed. Mine is healing great. But I'm not going to shave THAT area until I'm completely healed.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Until it's completely healed, don't go anywhere near it with a razor. If it's healed, I would say just get to what you can shaving or with nair...if there's hair in the scar that you can't get to, I would say just let it be there. If it's that hard to get at, you don't want to mess around with doing something that could injure your scar. That skin is sensitive and you will surely regret it if you end up messing with it too much and cut it open, it's not worth it just to get out a hair that won't come out. Just get what you can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I have no problem shaving over mine, or using the shears. It's 3 1/2 years old though and completely healed.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I just had my son 4 months ago and I just simply shave over it. It's healed as long as your not aggressive with it. I just just say shave away.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2009