my thigh hurt so much cant even turn when am sleeping ..cant even get up"38weeks prego,dust that mean my baby almost here?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Maybe she dropped? I'm only 36 wks but my girl dropped a few days ago, and i think she dropped even more today (if that's even possible). It's like a pain that shoots from your hip and vagina around to your butt, but up in the bones, not in the muscle. Or it could be sciatica. I have that too. It really sucks. You could talk to your doctor, but there's nothing you can really do about either except having the baby.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:13 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Is it the back of your leg? That would be sciatica, which only means the baby has moved into a position where there's pressure on the sciatic nerve. I had that for a while at five months, then it went away.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:28 AM on Dec. 14, 2008