Seaworld??

Is it fun for the kids? What type of things can you do there? I went when I was 15 but I remember it was boring. Maybe now that I'm older and have a family if it would be different for us? We are close to the one in San Antonio.

Sweets27

Asked by Sweets27 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Travel

• We went to the one in California. They have aquariums and areas where you can touch the star fish, you can get close up to the dolphins and sting rays. They had a sky ride and shows with the whales, dolphins and manatee. They have other shows, like I forget...like circus type shows. Tons of food and and shops. FUN!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• The one in San Antonio has a small water park so you can always spend part of the day doing that too. There are a lot of shows at different times so there is always something to see. My son even went to summer camp at SeaWorld for a few years when he was younger and had a great time.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 12:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• The kids love Seaworld.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I went to Seaworld in California when I was 15 and I loved it! I know my kids would love it if we lived close enough to one to go - they range from 4-9. It would be different for you as a parent now, because you'd be watching your kids faces, their wonder & awe - you'd get more out of it now because of the kids.
    Anonymous

• The kids love Sea World, San Diego, take lots of suncreen!
    CarrieR62

Answer by CarrieR62 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• My kids love Sea World (Orlando). We had 2 year passes and my kids loved each every trip.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• My kids want to go to SeaWorld. I took a group of 90 Girl Scouts to the one in San Diego and they loved it! They liked the Shamu show, the penguins, and the clydesdales!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• http://www.seaworld.com/

we loved Seaworld
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• SeaWorld is awesome. they are much different than before. They now have rollercoasters. You should even try, if you have the money to, to swim with the dolphins. I believe it's called trainer for a day or something. It's quite the experience.
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 8:40 AM on Jul. 19, 2011