have you came across someone who looked like the opposite sex?

after we moved into my new place the lawn care ppl came by to mow and i said to my dh that someone woman is mowing move the swings, and found that it was a guy, his hair was past his butt. and i have a friend whose bf looks like a chick it just makes me sick. and when i moved into my first place there was a chick who lived down stairs who looked like a guy and i actually hitted on her only to find out later from a neighbor that he was a she and was gay. i was horrified

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yep, just today while grocery shopping, I did. How embarrassing to say "Excuse me, sir" to find out it's a woman. Oopsie!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• poster
    imnot against gays its just im not that way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• omg when i was a freshman in high school we were playing a game in class and there was a boy competing against the girl.. well the students were the judges so when everybody was saying "she" got it first, me being smart ass said, "No, HE won!" and I even stood up and pointed at him until my friend pulled me down and was like, "You dumbass that's a she!" omg I felt so bad I wanted to die.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• yes last week i took my son for a haircut and there was a transexual name cristina and i had no idea it was a guy until the manager told my grandma about it. she had blonde hair, makeup and her nails done with stickers, it looked like a real girl! even the voice sounded feminine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• OK last weekend my husband and i were stopped at a red light, and this girl started to cross the street well getting a better look at her she had a long blonde wig on and a stuffed bra (the shirt was tight enough to see it was socks) and she had a purse she clenched tightly to, well looking at the face you could see all the facial hair, it was totally a man - he sure did look purdy though
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:31 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• married2thebest - just cause she had facial har doesnt mean it was a guy alot of us cafemoms are full of facial hair and body hair like we were meant to be ape's!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• A few months ago I was with my 9 yr. old son and we were pulling into Home Depot, when two really good looking CHICKS ran in front of me and I had to brake suddenly, as they crossed I said "dang! those are some hot chicks" ! and (my son was more concerned at their carelessness) as they passed they turned to us and said "EXCUSE US" in voices as deep as Howard Stern!, I kinda gasped quietly and my son had this look on his face that went from "concerned about almost hitting them" to "what the hell did we almost hit"???????? All I said was," Alex you know there are differ..... yeah mom ok I get it now."
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Yeah, it's happened to me many times that I met someone and didn't know whether they were a guy or a girl. Some people are just androginous looking, it happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Yup, I totally flirted with this sexy ass guy. Who turned out to be a sexy ass girl... Lol I found out from my MOM who knew her!!! And I saw a little boy that looked like a girl. He had long curly hair and was dressed in pink. When I said "What a cute little girl!" his mom got all pisses and said "HE'S a boy!", then I said "Then dress him like one!!" lol
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Answered at 2:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 by: Anonymous
    married2thebest - just cause she had facial har doesnt mean it was a guy alot of us cafemoms are full of facial hair and body hair like we were meant to be ape's

I gotta agree with this. I had a poor customer at baskin robbins that was a woman and she had to shave her face everyday... sad
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:49 AM on Dec. 14, 2008