Ok i was going wit this guy in 2009 i got pregnant by him but I had a miscarriage so now he works at the same place where my new boyfriend works i never told him that i had been pregnant before so do you all think I should tell him before the ex do?

I didnt know he worked at that place until tonite and I called my boyfriend and asked him have they hired anybody new so he's goin up there cuz my ex told me that i dont need to be passing by his job when i didnt know he worked there and Ive been drivin down dat street for years.

Mz.Cookie174

Asked by Mz.Cookie174 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• if the ex brings it up to your bf, then tell your bf that you were sensitive about it and you really didn't want to bring it up...I'm sure he'll understand that. and its not your exes business bringing that up anyways.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I know that's right but you know how misery loves company!!
    Mz.Cookie174

Comment by Mz.Cookie174 (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I wouldn't tell him. If the ex tells him and he asks you about it... Say it was a difficult time and you don't like talking about it. I mean it's really none of his business. I'm sure he knows you had sex with your ex. What relevance is it that you had a miscarriage. It's not like you had a baby and were hiding it from him. I had a miscarriage and I don't talk to anyone about it. It's personal and it will come up when you are comfortable and the timing is right. It shouldn't come out because your afraid your ex will say something.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I would most def tell him bc if he finds out from the ex first itll hurt.. trust me..
    carrientravisj1

Answer by carrientravisj1 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• @marybeth927 Say if I were to go up there and he thinks Im up there for him when he doesnt (meanin my ex)know dat my boyfriend is the supervisor then you know how people like to talk after you leave.@carrientravis1 Thanks it looks dat way
    Mz.Cookie174

Comment by Mz.Cookie174 (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• You need to say something bc while it is personal. the ex could tell him, and keeping something that big from someone could make them want to leave. You wouldnt want to ruin your relationship with your current BF over something from the past. Just be honest..GL!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 1:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Well, I guess if everyone else knows that you had a miscarriage, then I would tell him. For me it was private, only a few members of my family knew and the dad.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• @marybeth927 same with me I only told my sisters,mom,cousin,and da dad found out that I was pregnant and that i had also had da miscarriage but I have to tell my new boyfriend well my man dat because he is who I want to be with and wouldnt want nuthing to break us up.Because he's to the point were he's ready for us to have a chilld together and holdin dat back he would find out either way.
    Mz.Cookie174

Comment by Mz.Cookie174 (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• That's a whole nother story. I would tell him if you are considering having a child together because it is relevant to him. He should know you've had a miscarriage. But personally, I wouldn't tell him just because he is your ex's boss. If your boyfriend broke up with you because your ex told him you had a miscarriage, than it wasn't meant to be. Mostly because the past is the past and it is none of his business.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 2:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• @marybeth Im not worried about him being the boss over my ex I dont want him to jus put my business out there I have to feel comfortable enough to tell him my ex is a non factor.I dont want to hold anything away from my bf and why should he break up with me if dat happened in 2009 he mite jus say why you didnt tell me about my miscarriage.But he is really gone ask how did my ex get my number in which I told him to never text or call me again cuz Ive been too many of his b******.
    Mz.Cookie174

Comment by Mz.Cookie174 (original poster) at 4:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2011