Too Many Things On My Mind :(

Okay so lately my sister in law has been getting on my nerves. She's always nagging at me that I don't clean (which I do but I'm not gonna clean everyday!) she bitches about the smallest things which she does too but no one bitches at her cuz shes the boss of the house I guess you can say. I hate how sometimes she always has something to say about my son. Like I'm not doing something right. She's not my mom or no one to be telling me anything.! It gets on my nerves. Im not a little girl but she thinks I don't know anything. She's always saying..oh u don't have a job so it shoudln't b that hard. Or she would say you don't have 3 kids to take care of like me...you only have one so it should be easy. That's what pisses me off the most. Like I fucking told her to get pregnant and have 3 kids or something. Just cuz I have one kid doesn't mean things are easy. I don't know what to do about it. I tell my man and he says well show her whats up and stay on top of things so you can shut her up and she won't be able to tell u anything. But that's not my point. What I would want him to do is to tell her to mind her own damn business and focus on her kids and her man and leave me alone!! I'm 20 years old and I don't need someone being on me about anything. I know what I need to do..I just don't like doing it! :) But yeah and well recently I left my son with my mother in law and then she's like..well since ur son is not here you should of cleaned..and blah blah blah..its annoying!!!! The point of taking my son over there is so I can have some time for myself and not do anything you know? But she's always bitching!!!!! Even if I do clean and stuff and do what I have to do..she's always asking..did u clean?? did u clean? wouldn't that get on ur nerves!!!! Ugh!!! Advice plz!!!!

Babygirl760468

Asked by Babygirl760468 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• that would just piss me off! id tell her a little somethin if i were you!
    carrientravisj1

Answer by carrientravisj1 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Well yeah but I mean I don't want to figh with her...she's my man's sister. Things were bad when we lived with his mom and I told my self that I would get along with her so I can finally be in peace. But I have "told her off" in a nice way lol
    Babygirl760468

Comment by Babygirl760468 (original poster) at 1:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Oh god, she has one of those personalities! I feel for you. I can almost promise that in time everyone will see how she is and all of her remarks to you , will in the long run back fire on her. Just be you.

dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 2:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Sorry but I've read your story and it seems like your asking for too much by moving with his mom, to your moms 3 times and his sister. I would be annoyed with that whole situation if I was his family and that's probably why they are like that with you. doesn't mean they are right but I really think that it's time for you to move out and get your own place. If your boyfriend is going to man up and start providing then he should come too but if not move on. I've read your posts and it just seems like you need to grow up a bit yourself to get yourself and your son in a better position period. I mean that in the sincerest way possible, not to be condescending or mean.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 4:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• so clean the house, it isnt that hard to do a little everyday. it shuts my mom up.. i have a 2 1/2 yr old that gets into EVERYTHING and i still do most of the cooking and cleaning AND i pay rent.. at my age, my mom had 4 kids and worked and paid rent, made dinner, and cleaned(22). it is possible to be done
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 5:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2011