Does your seatbelt bother you even though it's just there?

I mean sometimes when I am driving along trip for some reason the seatbelt bothers me even though it is ok just being there snug over my breast but sometimes I have to move it like below my breast like I don't like to be strapped in (it could be an OCD thing or something in that nature) but I do not take the seatbelt off.
Is there anything out there that you ladies could recommend to put in that area of the seatbelt. The other day I found a dog toy...lol a bone shape like cloth squishy one and bought it and used it for MY purpose it worked but it did not want to stay put...Can someone give me an idea on how to keep it in place until something better comes around ;)
Thanks Ladies! I hope I am not the only one who feels li,e this if not I am a weirdo...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• They sell something just for that, but for the life of me I can't remember what it's called. But it wraps around the seatbelt and adds some cushion. You place it where you want it. Any store that sells auto supplies would have it. Just ask for the seat belt thingamajimmy, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• kathy has a good idea.. I don't remember their names either, but yeah, you can buy them anywhere that sells car accessories.. even walmart.

but no, I guess I wear it so much I don't even think about it most times.. the only time it bothers me is if I'm in a different car that doesn't have the adjustable seatbelt (on the panel between the doors to raise or lower it, I'm short, so the taller, nonadjustable ones can be annoying)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• ~*Yes*~... I am bigger than a DD, only 5 feet 5 inches, and the seatbelt is NOT my friend! I don't care how far I adjust the belt on the side down and raise my seat... SUX
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Na...seatbelts save lives...saved mine many times, I will sustain a certain amount of being uncomfortable for my life.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 2:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2011