VBAC?

I had asked this question before...but would like to know aboutmore moms, who have had a c-section..and later on with another pregnancy have a vaginal birth. I am very nervous abuot this.

msmamakatie

Asked by msmamakatie at 1:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• bumped
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I asked a question similar. View profile and see my answers maybe you can find what ur looking for. also gonna give u a bump =)
    jenni_j

Answer by jenni_j at 4:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I had a v-bac yrs ago, and it was fine :-) Yes, some incisions / reasons for a c-section are not "good" for v-bacs, but as long as you've talked to your Dr and they think it's ok, then you're going to be fine :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• What makes you nervous?
    What are your concerns?

Having had a cesarean, most women do have more "baggage" going into labor than "non-surgical deliverers."
    But we can help...

There are some very experienced and wise women in some of the groups I could steer you to, you might try ICAN meetings, some wonderful books~~

When are you due?
    Do you have good support, help?

Fear comes from: The Unknown.
    *This is especially so with vbac-ers, but laboring in-general.
    Having help to explore & dissect these fears will shed light on how to avoid issues, prevent complications, choose a safer and more comfortable experience, etc...

doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2011