im pregnant and want to know whats the best medicine to take for a sinus infection

soontobemoma

Asked by soontobemoma at 5:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Consult with your doctor or nurse first...for the babys sake.
    Anonymous

• Your best bet is to consult your doctor first before taking any medications but most of the Tylenol products tend to be okay. As Tylenol is the only medicine that pregnant women seem to be allowed, it would stand to reason that anything Tylenol based would be okay to take.
    Psywolf1995

Answer by Psywolf1995 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• The best thing to take would be something your doctor tells you is safe to take. If your in the first trimester you have to stick it out or get a prescription.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My Dr. recommended Sudafed (the one found behind the counter, the regular kind NOT the PE one) but call your Dr. to make sure it is safe for you, a Netti pot also works pretty well
    mommybittner

Answer by mommybittner at 7:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• None. Consult doctor. Call the office Monday and ask the nurse on call.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My OB told me not to take any. I read in a book once to hum... it helped... a little.
    Josiec22

Answer by Josiec22 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2008