5 year Anniversary tomorrow! Not a question.. just a brag :D

Tomorrow is my SO and my 5 year anniversary. I am so blessed to have a wonderful, sexy, loyal, honest, trustworthy, hardworking, and loving man to call my own. He is my best friend, my snuggle buddy every night, my biggest fan in anything I do, awesome father to our baby girl, and just an all around great person. I am lucky! I love him so much, and am happy and excited to see what life brings us next. We said we wanted to be together 5 years before getting engaged so maybe this is the year :)

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 2:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe he will surprise you with a ring. Congrats on staying together for five years so far. Many marriages don't even last that long.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 2:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Congratulations! Are you married, I'm confused. If not, then hopefully he'll propose tomorrow :) Let us know!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Congratulations! Wow, I only knew my man for 10 weeks before we got married (now we have been married 21 years and have 6 kids).
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Congratulations, and all the best for the future. :)

happy anniversary

Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 2:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• congrats!!!!!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:33 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Awesome, good for you guys!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• No we are not married. We both knew early on, that if we truly loved each other, waiting to get married wouldnt be a big deal. Neither of us believe in divorce, and we had both been in long term relationships (we were both with our exs for about 4 years), so we arent the type to jump in. We both said at least 5 years before going the next step..
    I dont expect him to propose today... I am thinking that the cruise to Hawaii inn December, might be when he does it :)
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2011