Vaginal coloring tmi adult content

I'm 37 weeks. My husband noticed that my vagina, inside and out is a purplish color...

is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never saw or heard of anything like that..here's a bump
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 2:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I called Labor and Delivery, and they said that it was normal for it to change like that throughout pregnancy. But if I'm really really worried about, they'd be glad to check it out for me...I think she said that like 3 or 4 times...weird
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Yes it's normal.. It is due to the increased blood flow to that area.. If you are worried of course get it checked out but google it and you will see many many articles on it...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:41 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Yeah that happened to me in my first Pregnancy, I was so worried. Doc said that was normal, just like Midnightmoma said. Its happening with thsi pregnancy too. I also get little moles pop up, increased hormones!! Got to Love being Pregnant!!
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I am 29 weeks and mine has been purple for months and I also have a nice vericose vein in mine. So, yes it is normal!!!!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 11:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2011