Should i tell birth mom...

that she is being served? she called a few days ago wanting to know if she files the paperwork and we sign it for visitation for dd that we could have them for christmas. but we already filed and she should be served any day now. I don't want her to not accept it if she is up to something. should we just let her file even though we did first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• Let it come as a surprise..she might try to avoid getting them.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 3:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• maybe its just me but I am a little confused, maybe some more info.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• idk really could use mre info...do u wnt her to have visitations with her bio daughter?? or are you trying to stop contact complety ..how old is dd..why wld bio mom be up to something? was she forced to give up dd if so y? is the adoption complete? how long has she had contact with dd..dse dd know who she is?? sry for all the ?s but yo didnt give much detail
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 4:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• she took her from dh for a month or more and refused to allow any contact so dh filed for visitation a few days ago. she calls us up saying that we could have dd for Christmas if we filed cause she thought it would take a while. dh agreed that he would look over it. I just want to know if there would be any repercussions if we didn't tell her that we were serving her. he is worried she might get scared and run again cause it's not what she wants.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I think I would let the courts handle it and let her find out when the papers are served
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2011