Are you disappointed that this question is not about...

CASEY ANTHONY?  lol... Will it never end???

This may disappoint some of you but it will probably annoy some of you even more, as it does me...

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/06/25/obama-golfs-13-straight-weekends

Obama Golfs for 13 Straight Weekends

By Keith Koffler, White House Hossier

President Obama hit the links today, making it 13 weekends in a row that he's gone golfing.

As some of you speculated, with Michelle on safari in Africa, golf was pretty much a lock this weekend.

I must admit that I am a bit surprised, at the amount of leisure time he has. 

This is one of the comments from the article, excellent point!

ironpyrite  2 hours ago

Those 4 hours a week are the only time america quits shedding jobs..

agentwanda

Asked by agentwanda at 2:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, during this 13th weekend of golf he played twice...rounds #74 & 75.

And for those chiming in how Bush played golf too. He quit playing golf in 2002. He didn't think it was right that he was shown playing golf and having fun while the soldiers he was CIC of were in harm's way in a war.

Obama has not only not brought the troops home, he's sent many more over and even started new military activity.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 8:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• There is only ONE reason that certain people object to President Obama's golfing: They hate the President---they hate him because he is a Democrat and a Scapegoat, an excuse for all that is wrong in their lives.
    Get a life... a real one that opens up your minds.

I know a few people that resent that he has helped create an economy that no longer allows them to be able to AFFORD to golf. Yet he is on the links every weekend.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I'm so conflicted. Yay, it's not about CA. Boo, it's about something equally irritating.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:41 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Jealousy that he can afford to golf. How mature.

No, I am not jealous. I can afford to golf. My husband in fact golfs 18-36 holes just about every day. And Yes we can hold him accountable. He put his signature on the failed stimulus, that has increased our debt extensively. He appointed the people that are making the rules and creating fears for business on back door cap and trade, etc.. he put his signature on the HC bill that is going to further cripple the country. He has a lot that he is to be held responsible for
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Each Presidnet had their own off-time activities

You are absolutely correct about that. But, some of them understood the appearance of playing golf during times of struggle, strife, or economic woes. Those wise men didn't go on these 'unwinding weekends' while the rest of the nation is working 2 or 3 jobs which include the weekend just to pay bills. They understood that it made them look aloof and detatched - just like PBO looks. It is all about perception. My perception is, while my son works the last day his daughter is in town until Christmas, is that PBO has no clue what the average American actually has to do just to make ends meet. At least those not on PA.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I don't dislike him because he's golfing, minn. LOL! As if you feel you can speak for everyone...pulling rank again? Actually, it's great he's trying to get some 'me' time in, maybe he won't age so fast. However, it's obviously NOT helping him keep a clear mind, make better decisions. He hasn't had/done either the entire time he's been in office.
    It's kinda stupid and ridiculous to tell us all to get a life when we are talking about what our president does on his free time EVERY WEEKEND. He is our president, and he is in the public eye. He's a pubic official, who WE *supposedly* put into office. WE have every right to know what he's doing. Especially when it's OUT IN PUBLIC.
    Here's a novel idea, minn, YOU get a life and stop worrying about what WE are talking about:)

And, I have an open mind. I don't think you do, though.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• If he is a scapegoat, then so is Bush. And every other President. After all, Congress is who appropriates spending. I didn't see so many people giving Bush the benefit of the doubt though. Not to mention that promising the American people that things wouldn't get bad if we would just fork over the Trillion dollar credit card doesn't really speak for him being a scape goat. Every President gets to own what happens on their watch. He asked for the job and campaigned for over two years to get it. No free passes.

Right before and just after Obama was elected we were told to shut up and let him fix things. All he has done is made it monumentally worse. I expected as much from someone with such a thin resume.  I hoped that I would be wrong, but everything he has done while in office has just solidified my opinion of him as a leader.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• You do realize that part of the reason that one of the reasons the economy is in such crappy condition is that the wealthy aren't spending as much money either. The Obama's are wealthy, and one can view him publicly golfing as trying to encourage those who are wealthy to continue to spend and enjoy themselves.

This country was founded on and boomed into the greatest country in the history of the world on the concept of thrift.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned-this is the sum of good government. Thomas Jefferson
    The founders valued thrift not just because they saw firsthand what extravegance can lead to but because they understood it wasn't just about saving money, but also about saving freedom. Debt is a tie that binds you to the whims of others.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• You can not have capitalism, without capital.
    Carpy

• Well at least he'll have a past time once he leaves office in 2012. I know, he could be the next Tiger Woods! NOT
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2011